Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mrs. Matulis' Ironman on Saturday

After seven and a half months of training, it's hard to believe that my Ironman is already here!  The big questions is: Am I ready? Absolutely! Whenever I go into a race, I always wish I could have done more.  This year I feel the same way, but am extremely happy with where I am.  I have never felt so good and so ready.  I am in the best shape of my life!  I have never felt so confident with swimming.  I have never biked so many miles.  I have never run so fast during my training runs.  You never know what will happen during the race because there are so many factors.  However, I am hopeful.  I put my whole heart into my training and am ready to put my whole heart into my race.  Ironman Florida...here I come!

My husband, Chris Matulis, is doing the race as well!  If you would like to track us, here is the information!

We will both have GPS devices on and you can track us through these links.

Cindy:
from computeres, iPhone & Droid:
from PDA's-Blackberry, Palm, etc:
Chris:
from computeres, iPhone & Droid:
from PDA's-Blackberry, Palm, etc:



Ironman also provides you with another way to track us.  Below is the web address.  On race day, there should be a link that you can click on to look us up.  Type in our names and you should be able to see how we are doing!

http://ironman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment